Punchestown 2 to Split

Note from Head Office

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Alison Packman/Tuesday 28 July 2020/Categories: General News

Following the Government’s decision not to increase the size of mass gatherings in the ROI, the decision has been made to split Punchestown 2  entries as follows:

Punchestown 2a – Saturday 8 August

All EI100* and EI90 Classes.

Punchestown 2b – Sunday 9 August

All EI110 classes and the existing EI100 class

* All entries for the EI100 and EI90 classes will be transferred to the Saturday excluding the EI100 class which will remain on the Sunday.  This means there is an additional EI100 class on Saturday.

If moving to the Saturday does not suit – please email HEAD OFFICE by noon on Friday 31 July and you will be withdrawn and refunded.   Withdrawals after that time will not be refunded unless accompanied by a Vet Cert.  The final date to provide a vet cert is by close of entries at noon on Tuesday 4 August.

If you wish to withdraw, please can you provide the name of the rider, horse and class and receipt number.

Please note that this means additional entries may be available if the total number of entries per day is under 150 Entries will be open at 9am tomorrow and anyone on the waitlist can make their own entries.

This notice has also been emailed to all those who have entries to Punchestown.  If you have not received your email, please contact Head Office to amend it.

Number of views (417)/Comments (0)

Tags:

Sponsors >>

Baileys AdOrthodermLeader logoHorse FirstLightsourceBitMedia
spo
No content sliders have been created yet. Please use the Actions Menu to create a slider.